We were born out of the need for a simple, efficient, and sustainable Christmas tree delivery service in London. We offer safe and free scheduled delivery on all of our trees, helping your Christmas experience to be as hassle free as can be.
We partnered with Tree Nation in order to plant two trees for every tree we sell. Tree Nation is a registered not-for-profit and has planted over 5,000,000 trees since 2006. To learn more about Tree Nation’s work please visit their website here.
How to care for your tree:
1. Make sure your Christmas tree always has enough water.
- Water your tree everyday with a minimum of 500ml to prevent wilting
- Humidifiers can also help your tree stay fresher for longer
2. Keep it away from heat sources.
- Heat will dry out your tree causing the needles to fall faster
How to recycle your tree:
1. Take your tree to your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre for recycling.
2. If your local council offers a curbside collection service book a slot to have it taken away for you. If not, contact your council to confirm what recycling options they offer.